If you're a grizzly bear while tied to a tree, hit, you need travel insurance

เขียนโดย ohada |

I very recently. I went to the Beijing Olympics in 2008 and attended the Woo-ton and outside the city. I love you and have done since then. Why do we need travel insurance? Why do people ignore, or to go abroad without them? Let me begin with a story. A story of survival and fear that my wish never ended without losing medical insurance abroad.

When I was in my late 20's, I decided to go toLondon, England. I like the landscape of this country. I have a friend, my wristwatch and a backpack. We decided one night from London to Scotland backpack. Good idea? We thought so. We decided to avoid the low cost of a night sleeping on the roadside. In a safe place. A corner we could find. We were approached by 5 young / scammers. We were attacked, robbed and beaten a bit '. Fortunately, none of us need to go to the hospital. When I was home I would. By a miracle, a policeofficer was only 20 minutes behind the men and found us. I never got my watch back, but he was able to go on ahead, arrest the men, and retrieve our bags. With my friends passport in it!

That is why I am a firm advocate of travel Insurance. It doesn't matter why or where you are traveling abroad. Medical and Packaged Insurance can save your life and your belongings. Here are some tips, once you have insurance and travel, that can help you survive, in a situation like me.

Travel Tips

1st Enter Passport - places like Eddie Bauer and travel sites to sell your passport is worn around his neck. If my friend had one, would have been safe if she had disappeared when packing for good.
2nd Sleeping in hostels - youth hostels are not safe enough, but sleeping in a public square with the protection and surveillance zones can save your life. Travel insurance will not save you, if you are stupid like us and sleep ina dangerous place.
3rd Know your mark - where it is directed, and where protection is available. Read local hospitals and medical facilities, when something happens like it did to us. Guides, such as Frommers has tabs with the information in it. Be prepared when you travel insurance. It is only the beginning
4th Take a Friend - If I were alone on a backpacking trip I'm not sure I could have written myself out of this situation. It 'much more perilous journeyalone.

Use these tips with you abroad and be careful next time on the road. Amazing Race and Bear Grylls take when you are tempted, therefore, travel with no plans o. It can be fun, but with the right tools. Insurance is one of those tools that you should not do without.

My Links : PS3 Slim Console

0 ความคิดเห็น